The greatest TV shows of all time are …
Emilia Clarke from Game Of Thrones.
Ladies and gentlemen, start your argumentation engines!
There’s a new BBC Culture poll, and it’s timed what they say is the “Best TV Series of the 21st Century. âWho did they ask – and how was it accounted for?
- There were 206 voters polled in all – 100 women, 104 men and two non-binary.
- Voters came from 43 countries, but the winners are mostly English-language programs.
- Each respondent listed their 10 favorite TV series of the 21st century, and they were noted and classified.
And while you can see the top ten below and the full list HERE, we’ll tell you right off the bat that the winner wasn’t even a hit. Series number one is the HBO series, “The Wire,” which aired from 2002-2008. It was the favorite of nearly a quarter of those polled, ranking it at No. 21st century televisionâ¦ and almost half listing it somewhere in their top 10.
The 10 biggest TV shows of the 21st Century are …
- “The Thread” (2002-2008)
- “Mad men” (2007-2015)
- “Breaking Bad” (2008-2013)
- “Flea bag” (2016-2019)
- “Game of Thrones” (2011-2019)
- “I can destroy you” (2020)
- “The Leftovers” (2014-2017)
- “The Americans” (2013-2018)
- “The Office” (United Kingdom) (2001-2003)
- “Succession” (2018-)